Amazing ...the live connection to our holy Imam (as).
This verse attests to their infallibility, as all sins are a form of impurity, and this has been completely removed from them.
The Ahlul-Bayt of the Prophet consist of the following individuals:
* Fatimah al-Zahra (AS) – the only daughter of the Prophet.
* Imam Ali (AS) – first cousin, and son-in-law of the Prophet.
* Imam al-Hasan (AS) – grandson of the Prophet, and eldest son of Fatimah al-Zahra (AS)
* Imam al-Husain (AS) – grandson of the Prophet, and second eldest son of Fatimah al-Zahra (AS)
* Nine descendants of Imam al-Husain (AS).
Whilst we wait to visit in person, these websites provide an opportunity to pay our respects to our holy Imams (as) from afar
Imagine being near the haram everyday; pray that we would go and visit the shrines every morning to seek nearness to Allah (swt)
May Allah (swt) give us all the tawfeeq to progress forward
Najaf – Imam Ali (as)
Karbala – Imam Hussain (as)
Karbala – Al-Abbas (as)
Kazimain – Imam Musa ibn Jafar (as) and Imam Muhammed al-Javad (as)
Mashhad – Imam Ali Raza (as)
Links with the permission of Al Sibtayn International Foundation